[Namron] Stainless, Aluminium, Serving Gear

Cox Webmail doxygen at cox.net
Fri Nov 13 19:54:41 PST 2009

Greetings all,

There is a restaurant supply store on 23rd St. in OKC just east of Dewey.
They buy bulk items from restaurants and hotels at auction, clean it up, and
resell it. They have lots of items in which Scadians might be interested.
The place going out of business
 again, and they are willing to bargain.

There are lots of stainless steel items including mixing bowls that look
like they would withstand a tank round (Dear Santa, Linus would like a
plasma torch for Christmas) and stainless steel kitchen tables, looks like
14gage. When I went in, there was large set of shiny serving trays and bowls
that had just come in. They also have lots of glassware, vases, decanters,
silverware, place settings, (including a few items that would make nice
feast gear, not like Namron’s prized feast gear, but functional). Also of
interested is a supply of rapier bucklers, large aluminum pot lids with
welded handles (hey, I’ve seen worse on the list field). They had some of
those old 5 gal cola syrup canisters I’ve seen some brewers use.

YIS,
Lord Linus (AKA Daniel, silly Haldor)
doxygen at cox.net <mailto:doxygen at cox.net>
405.615.1710