[Namron] Mardi Gras Parade

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Nov 18 19:31:55 PST 2009

In the past, the Hospitaller was at least partially in charge of helping organize demo's.  If for some reason the Hospitaller (or Seneschal, when we didn't have one) wasn't able to do so, they helped find someone who could.

That being said, I think it was fun and could be again.  The only possible problem I can see with the demo would be if a group in the Northen region was hosting kingdom A&S that weekend.  If so, there might be a sizable number of people attending A&S, but there would probably still be enough around to march in the parade.

Annabelle