[Namron] Round Table

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds master.barat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:46:12 PST 2009

I am working on using Oklahoma City Community College for this event. I have already booked 6 classrooms (all multimedia equipped) free of charge. I can get several more classrooms if need, all free as well.

The only large meeting area available is the student union, which will run us $400 to rent for the day. As our dear seneschal asked yesterday:

> Unto the Populace of Namron,
>
> Are we, as a Barony, interested in hosting Round Table in January?  If so, who would be interested in being the designated autocrat?  If we do want to host Round Table, we do have one site in mind (OCCC), but the cost would be $400.  Is the Barony willing to pay the $400 for this site or does someone have another suggestion that would be cheaper or free?

If we do use OCCC I will have to be one of the event stewards, and I have already had a volunteer come forward to co-steward with me (thanks Mater FitzBubba).

So, how does the populace feel about spending $400 to host Round Table? Given our current rather flush bank account we can easily spend $400 with no ill effect on the group. That said, it's the barony's money. So how do you, the barony, feel about spending $400 for this?

We need to get the bid in to the Kingdom Seneschal by Monday of next week:

> Greetings!
>
> As of today I have no complete Round Table bids.  Two branches have put in preliminary bids but both have had difficulties securing a site.  This is a fairly easy event to run.  Please discuss this with your group and let me know by early next week.
>
> Regards,
>
> Conal
> Seneschal Ansteorra

Please give any feedback you have on this, for or against, by the end of the weekend so that the Financial Committee can make an informed decision.

Thanks.

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra

master.barat at gmail.com