[Namron] Round Table

Margaret Decker m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 20 20:30:39 PST 2009

  Same goes for me. Margarite
  Subject: [Namron] Round Table

  For those who haven't been to one, a very simple event, regular clothes, free site, free lunch, a chance to visit with Kingdom officers and regional deputies. Do we still have a student group, the last time we did anything like this we used the Student Union (with food court availablity) and I don't think it cost us very much ( if anything). I would be willing to help, allowing for the fact that I don't have a running car, but can be on the phone or computer as needed. - Gwyneth