[Namron] Round Table

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 21:00:11 PST 2009

The B&B are required to have the financial committee, seneschal and
treasurer's class unless kingdom has changed the requirements. They are also
a mandatory part of the financial committee, but they only get 1 vote
between them. It's also encouraged that one of them be on the checking
account, but only one can be, it's that no two people in the same household
rule.

Maleah