[Namron] [spam?] we need your help

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Sun Nov 22 21:06:27 PST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:02:16AM -0600, Maleah wrote:
> I know that a lot of you are going to BAM but Ulf and I could use your help. I have been ill and cannot drive right now. We need a way to bring my car home from the parking lot at OUHSC at 10th and Lincoln. If some one could ride up with Ulf and drive my car home tonight it would be greatly appreciated. Please give me a call at the house and let me know. Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Maleah
> 321-4747

Did you ever get your car home? If you need help, we can do it tomorrow.
I suspect you and Melody had the same bug: N/V + gut cramps and nasty
fever for 2 days?

We've been staying out of stuff for a while, due in part to finances and
in part to other issues, so haven't heard one way or t'other whether you
and Ulf and Chris are doing your annual Thanksgiving dinner. Would
appreciate the info.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO