[Namron] Namron fighter practice

Patrick cmcullum at cox.net
Tue Nov 10 20:25:46 PST 2009

Greetings unto the populaces of Namron and Wiesenfeuer. I will be holding an UN-official practice at the Sellers center on Wednesdays at 7:00pm. This is a great oppurtunity for fighters of both groups, as it runs consecutive nights with Wiesenfeuer practice on Thursday nights at Camp DaKaNi. Orion and I are hoping to foster a new period of fun and learning between both our baronies. Please attend both practices if you are able. Also Centurion D'Alder has an armouring workshop at his house and Orion has wonderful instructions for making light inexpensive armour, as well as the name and phone number to a supplier for the materials.

 Your friendly neighborhood deputy knight marshal,
   Alexander Marcellus.