[Namron] Namron fighter practice

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Nov 11 20:40:35 PST 2009

Tonight's practice was an absolute success! I want to thank Alexander for
organizing this and all others for attending. Thanks alos to Orion for the
lessons. It's exciting to have such a great turnout of armored fighters on
Namron Soil!

yis,
Orlando Giovanni di Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com