[Namron] Archery Prctice 15 Nov

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 06:43:12 PST 2009

Although the Weisenfeuer practice has been canceled, the Namron Thrown
Weapons practice and Archery practice will still be held.

I need to go out there anyway so unless it is raining at that time we
will be shooting and throwing:-)

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, even if we get a little wet:-)

Thrown Weapons Practice is from 12:30 to 1:45pm

Archery Practice is from 2:00pm to 5:00pm

I will have my cell phone so you can call me to verify that I am there
and we are throwing and shooting.

YIS,
Vincenti
Cell 361-6761