[Namron] Mardi Gras Parade

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:54:46 PST 2009

I think it would be lots of fun again! Maybe a couple of people could step
up and agree to organize things this year. We had a discussion about
possibly having more of a float arrangement with a stereo or sound system
and possible dancing.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 7:46 PM, JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Wolfgang here and I just received an e-mail from the Norman Mardi Gras
> Parade folks concerning the 2010 Parade.  It will be at 6:45 PM Saturday 13
> FEB stepping off from the Norman Amtrak Depot.
>
> I do believe those who participated last parade had fun despite the nippy
> weather and I hope we can do it again.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Wolfgang

Monica Ball

Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes
the rules of politeness. ~ Otto von Bismarck