[Namron] Round Table?

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Sun Nov 22 09:11:01 PST 2009

Email is not the place to do official bussness or  get approval for a
expenditure of $400. this has to be done in a populace meeting. Because
not every one has email.
So you can have an emergancy meeting to get the approval. you could then
contact the Kingdom Seneschal and tell her that you will let her know
after that meeting.
Also having already picked an autocarate with out opening it up is also
wrong.
I do not have a problem with us doing the event .
I do have a problem with bending/breaking the rules to do so.

Mistress Alix Tiberga

Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)