[Namron] Round Table?

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sun Nov 22 20:31:19 PST 2009

The tradition is to have expenditures over $250 brought before the populace, there is no rule that says the financial committee must do so. While I would encourage the Baron and the rest of the financial committee to get a decent consensus of the Barony before any large expenditure it is not always possible to do so at a populace meeting. The deadline for bids for this event is becoming critical. Most of the active populace today has computer access or lives with someone who does. There are times when the Barony needs to be flexible. In the past $400 would have been a huge hit to our finances, today that is not true. >From what I have seen so far, there have been NO negative comments on the issue except Alix's. If there is anyone else out there with valid objections now is the time to speak up. My opinion has not changed, we have the resources, the finances and the experience to pull this event off without any problems. Let's do it and not talk it to death.

Maleah
4th Baroness of Namron
OHSS