[Namron] Round Table?

caitrinscottage at aol.com caitrinscottage at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 09:39:50 PST 2009

Hi All!
I have never been to a "Kings Round Table" and obviously having resources available for the travelers is always a wonderful thing.. I am always one who enjoys eating out...Somehow though, I was thinking "donations of soup and bread", not charging the Barony, but obviously the autocrat would have a better say. (yea or nay)

True, it is time consuming for that many people to serve, and it would also depend on how many would be willing to donate, I just know that if I was traveling to it, knowing it was a 1 day event, we are adding  2 meals, gas as well as a hotel (I know many of us will open up our homes for travelers, but we can't house everyone)  And with this economy. it'll be difficult for some to come (even with a free site)

Anyway, just my 2 cents...(I am used to donating  LOL, came from a poor Shire).    just lead me to the job and it will get done  ;-)
Cheers
Mistress Caitrin