[Namron] Friday Night Party with the Pig!

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Oct 5 22:38:24 PDT 2009

Greeting All!    As many of you know we will be smoking a whole pig for
Protectorate. We start preparing "Lord Porky" Friday night and continue
through the day on Saturday. We'll need a fire-guard through out the night
to watch that things don't get out of control and throw some extra wood on
every so often.

Ideally we could make a miny revel out of it and have a bit of fun. So, if
you'd like to take a shift guarding "Lord Porky" friday night please let me
know!

yis
Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com