[Namron] Need a day trip Saturday ride to Protectorate...

Kercher, Amy J. Amy.J.Kercher-1 at ou.edu
Tue Oct 6 07:15:22 PDT 2009

Greetings all!

Viscountess Aislinn here... I know that I have been inactive for many a long year( I work in tech theater now and my schedule is crazy!), but I would like to day trip to protectorate on Saturday I would very much like to be at the celebration to honor the lives of Blume, Lord Arthur and Goose.... we have lost too many old friends this year. If you are going out on Saturday I would love to accompany you! of course I will help with gas... Thank you in advance! You can reach me here, at home 364-6887, or at work 325-5332. If you use the telephone to reach me please use my mundane name of Amy.... my Boss and my signifiacat other are unfamiliar with my SCA name!

Thank you again!

Aislinn