[Namron] Voice from the Tavern

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 15:54:18 PDT 2009

 Protectorate this year will be remembered by many as a great event.
The people who attended and volunteered we owe you many thanks..

 UNto the Autocrat can you do other events as good as this one, only time will tell.

The Feastocrates did such a wonderful job, comming up with the menu and organizeing all the volunteers.

Lady Ara. Lady yvonne, Lady Anya,Tyler haturson who worked doing the Tavern did such a wonderful job.

Sorry we ran out of food ,

I (Hatur) enjoyed this event even if all I saw was the tent, kitchen, feasthall and the smoker.

 To Orlando and Antonio if was great working with you .
HAtur