[Namron] Drumming/Bardic

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 19:11:32 PDT 2009

To Namron's drummers and hummers... :)

Due to scheduling issues and underwhelming attendance, Griffin and I have decided to move drumming and bardic to Wednesday nights starting this week.  The start time will be moved back to 7pm in hopes that more people will be able to make it.  This week Griffin will be away on business, but if you all would still like to come at 7, we can get a little more singing in.  Even if you aren't interested in singing yourself - feel free to bring a project to work on and sit and listen to the rest of us.

I'll do my best to send out a reminder Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

YIS,
Droen O'Rourke

Directions:

Find your way to 12th St (Sooner Rd) and Lindsey in Norman.  :)
Go East on Lindsey, you'll pass the Sonic, the (now closed) bowling
alley and a couple apartment complexes on the right.  Creekside Dr.
is on the South side of the road (right), between the apartments
with the brown (formerly red) doors and a fenced in power station -
right across the street from a park.  If you hit the light at
Oakhurst, you've gone too far East.  Turn onto Creekside Dr. and
we're just past the apartment complex, the first house on the right.
It will probably be easier to park along Creekside, but there are
a few parking spots in our driveway and in our little "circle" in
front of the mailbox.

Actual physical address is: 1500 Creekside Dr., Norman, OK 73071