[Namron] Harvest of the Axe Setup

Anthony Owen sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Fri Oct 30 05:21:59 PDT 2009

Greetings one and all,

    Today is the day of the event of a life time but, to make it the event of a life time we need to set it up and that is what we will be doing today. So come join me at 12pm at the Will Rogers Scout Camp in Cleavland Oklahoma to set up Harvest of the Axe. If you have something that needs to be set up (not your own camp) such as pavilions or anything else please contact me at 405-445-8244 or 918-908-0026 with what it is and roughly around what time you will be showing up with said item. If you have spoke with me about helping with set up please contact me again by phone to tell me what time you will be there to help. We have a lot of things to get done so lets get them done as soon as possible.

Thank you all in advance,

Charles Of Portsmouth