[Namron] Donations for Protectorate XXXIII

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:10:32 PDT 2009

Hey guys

Protectorate is in one week and we are still looking for a few things to be
donated.

In particular we need gift basket items, items to be auctioned off for the
Sumo tourney, and food and drinks for the 30th anniversary party.  If you
are able to help in any of these areas please contact me off list and i can
get you to the person that is handling each of those.  You can also bring
them to this next populace meeting and get them to us that way.  Your help
is much appreciated and look forward to seeing everyone at Protectorate.

Señor Lorenzo Martín