[Namron] Protectorate bread day

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Oct 4 15:06:02 PDT 2009

Greetings all!
We'll be hosting bread baking days on Monday and Wednesday this week
starting @ 6PM.

Feel free to come on out and join us. If you have a bread machine or
mixer, then please bring it. If you've never baked bread before then
this will be good time to learn.

Our address is:
15601 Camellia Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73170