[Namron] Protectorate Feast Reservations Closing on Wednesday at Midnight

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:36:10 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Please cross post to other lists.

There are still a few reservation slots available for those that are
interested. I will not be accepting any reservations after midnight
Wednesday night. Reservations are being taken in the order they are
received.

After midnight Wednesday night you will have to purchase Feast spots, IF
they are available at gate when you check in.

I will be sending out confirmations to the ones I got this weekend by
tomorrow. If you do not receive a confirmation by tomorrow at 5pm please
contact me since that will mean that I do not have your reservation.

Please remember that we will only be holding reservations until 11:00am
on Saturday and then we will be selling any that have not been paid for
  on a first-come-first-serve basis.

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano
doug.copley at gmail.com