[Namron] Baronial Guard For Protectorate

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 18:38:01 PDT 2009

I wish to extend a BIG Thank You to Aonghas and Annabelle for venturing out
in this nasty weather and picking up the Baronial Spears and transporting
them to Protectorate.  Unfortunately, due to work, I will not be able to
attend.

However, Merlin Dragonslayer (Allen) will oversee the Guard this weekend and
he is a most worthy and honourable Yeoman of our Guard.  He does need
volunteers to stand duty at Court and perhaps during Feast and throughout
the day (lots of shiny Hats and Crowns to watch over) and this is a duty I
know you will find most enjoyable.  Merlin will be more than happy to give
you a quick overview of the Commands and stances, which are actually quite
easy to learn.

Serve your Barony and Kingdom and stand proudly as one of the Namron
Baronial Guard.  Just look for Merlin, Aonghas or Annabelle to enlist.

Namron thanks you!

Wolfgang