[Namron] New Med Faire Liaison

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:16:27 PDT 2009

The Barony of Namron's financial committee has decided who our newest
Med Faire Liaison will be for Med Faire 2010.  I would like to proudly
announce that Honorable Lord Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair will be our
new Med Faire liaison.  He has some interesting ideas about Med Faire
and we are looking forward to having another great demo in 2010.
Please contact him, if you have any questions or comments about Med
Faire 2010.  Congratulation, HL Tadhg!

On a similar note, I would like to thank Lord Wolfgang von
Sachsenhausen for being our liaison for the last couple of years.  He
did a wonderful job and dealt with many changes during his time as
liaison.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron