[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] please pass on to Eldern, Namron, and North keep

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 12:38:47 PDT 2009

Forwarded as requested

--- On Fri, 10/16/09, McCuan John <bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: McCuan John <bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] please pass on to Eldern, Namron, and North keep
To: "Weisenfeuer" <Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, October 16, 2009, 11:20 AM

Greetings one and all, we have descovered while geeting ready for Archery practice this weekend that we are missing the Orange safety fencing that was donated for GAA and a red fletching jig that was also the Baroney's. I'm guessing that with all the rain that was going on, they may have been tossed in with someones gear while packing up and running for higher grounds. If you could please look around in your gear to see if you might have packed up in haste. Thank you for your time, you can contact me off list if need be or via cell.
In Service. Ian MacEwan
Archery Marshal

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Recent Activity

 1
New MembersVisit Your Group

Yahoo! News