[Namron] Haunted Forest At Camp DaKaNi

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:19:35 PDT 2009

Greetings,I apologize for not being available Saturday..I will be here all
week working on Haunted Forest. There are quite a few things I will not be
able to set up until Thursday or Friday, due to coming Rain & Storms on
Wednesday, but if any of you are free anytime during the week, there will be
plenty to do, and I will log your name, time spent, and which Barony you are
from for the free rental...also this time can be split between actual set up
and/or working in haunted forest scaring people..lol..so come on out and
help me, and Camp Fire, and get your Barony of choice a free rental!  Please
email or call me before you come out...

Centurion D'Alder/Ranger Terry
wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
405-243-6388

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin