[Namron] November 8th demo

Centurion Uriangqadai centurionorion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:12:50 PDT 2009

I was requested to send this out to the fighters of both Baronies in the
area.

Fighters -
If you are able to make it to this on Sunday after Coronation, PLEASE
contact Ian McCuan at:

Cell 615-5516 Home 681-0127 or email bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com

Fighting... food.... hanging with friends..... and making someone else's day
alittle brighter..... what a way to followup the most AWESOME Coronation
that the North has seen in a long time!

Centurion Uriangqadai
KM Wiesenfeuer

 Greetings unto both baronies, and populace. I come before you with a task
or challenge, I have corresponded with the officers from each barony and
have gotten approval, now I am in search of persons willing to bring cheer
into some very deserving peoples lives. I currently work at a group home for
the mentally challenged in Moore. 95% of them are medium to high functioning
and loads of fun. The administratioin requested that I try to put together a
Fall Festival for the residents here. I am sending out a plea to you and ask
for 8-12 heavy fighters, 6-12 light fighters, 4- ? drumers, a few dancers, 2
cooks and 3 servers, and Bards 3 or more. PLEASE.
The time frame I'm looking for is 3-6 pm on Sunday November 8th. I need
confermations so I can get a head count for food. DID I FORGET to mention
that the facility is providing the food. I know that Cornation is the day
before, but how many times can you hold a demo and get fed and make alot of
persons very happy. Thank You one and all for giving a few hours of your day
for this cause. Ian

Cell 615-5516 Home 681-0127 or email bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com