[Namron] Protectorate

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:26:04 PDT 2009

I think I am good at the rah-rah stuff so bear with me.

Some of the ways I fulfill my Dream (being helpful include:

Getting stuff in and out of Fred the Shed - (heck ya don't even have
to go to the event to do that

Sitting gate - you get to see lots of people that way

Site Heralding - you get to yell at a lot of people that way

Helping in the kitchen - you get to feed a lot of people that way

Helping in the tavern - We already got a shout out for that and you
get to feed even more people that way

Helping with bathrooms - You get to, well you get to help people
prevent the plague that way

Butt patrol - (different then helping in the bathrooms) you get to
keep our event non modern looking and make it so we have a good
reputation with those who own the site that way

Tent setting up - a family appreciates it immensely when after a 3
hour drive with children someone helps to create their shelter for the
weekend err umm that way

clean up - few of us have the strength and energy after a weekend to
do what must be done and return a site to it's pristine state by
cleaning it to it looks good in that way HAH!

packing it up - Those in charge have done enough, if we take down the
barony's stuff they would be most appreciative if we helped in that
way

list mistressing, children's activities, waterbearing, entertaining
are all ways to make an event a magical time. Time to be bored? no
way!

I often think I have many thing I ought to be doing all at the same
time at an event. If you want to share in the fun of helping and don't
know who to talk to, find me and I'll happily share a project with
you.

I'll be the tall goofy looking guy running hither and fro,

YAY Protectorate VRoOom!

Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka