[Namron] Fwd: Haunted Forest At Camp DaKaNi

Kionna Peebles kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:59:43 PDT 2009

I won't be able to go to Samhain I have a test on that Monday, but I could take a few hours that night and come out to run the Haunted Forest :) Sounds like lots of fun and I get to dress up so yea I'm all for it!! :) Now to find a costume :)...  As for setting up for it Orion and I can more than likely help out as well tell us when and where :)

Kionna