[Namron] Fwd: Volunteer: Haunted Forest

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:23:46 PDT 2009

for specifics you should email D'Alder directly, that way he can figure
out where to put you and how many people he will have.

They need help on Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday to help scare people.
Those that are going for that will need to be there not later than
6:30pm so they can get instructions and in their position. On Saturday
it will run till 10 to 11pm and then on Tuesday and Thursday it will
finish a little earlier. You do not have to work all 3 days. If you can
only work 1 day or 2 days or whatever it will all be counted and will
help the camp and your barony.

Once you have set it up with D'Alder, if you can please post so that
Jacqueline can keep track of how we are doing.

Saturday is a problem for him since a number of people are going to
Samhain, so anyone that is not going it would be great if they could help.

Vincenti