[Namron] Drumming/Bardic

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 22:04:21 PDT 2009

I wanted to thank everyone who showed up for bardic tonight!  I know we didn't get much actual singing done, but your input will really help me get a better group song book ready for us to work from in the future.  Thanks so much... for the company AND the help.

Not sure how clear I was in my earlier email, but we will be doing this every Wednesday for those who are interested.  :)  I'll definitely try to send out a reminder on Tuesday or Wednesday each week.

YIS,
Droen O'Rourke