[Namron] OT: Moore High School Band Fundraiser--Pampered Chef

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Tue Sep 1 08:48:00 PDT 2009

Steven's Color Guard group is doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser and I
wanted to let you know about it.  It ends on Sept. 15.  If you would
like to order anything, you can go to the website www.pamperedchef.biz/tammy
  to look at the full catalog.  (Copy & paste the address into your
web browser)  If you want something, you will have to e-mail me with
the product description, item number, quantity and price and then I
will let you know how much your bill will be.  If you write a check
for the items, it will have to be made out to Moore Band Boosters.
The checks can be given to me or mailed to me at:

Krista Pursley
1333 Ann's Place
Moore, OK 73160

Steven (Victor Reynolds) will have a brochure and order forms with him
at Namron's Populace meeting tonight, if anyone is interested in
browsing through the brochure.  Don't feel obligated to buy, if you
aren't interested.  I just thought I would pass this along, in case
any of you might be interested in these items.

Thanks,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron