[Namron] Advanced Archery Practice

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Tue Sep 29 05:49:21 PDT 2009

After much discussion, it has been decided that there will be an
additional archery practice for advanced archers on Wednesdays at 5:30
at Trosper Park in Oklahoma City.  This practice will be used to work
on Royal Round scores for those with the rank of Yeoman or above.

PLEASE NOTE:

This practice is recommended ONLY for those archers who currently hold
a rank of Yeoman or above.  Archers are warned that  due to the rugged
terrain, un-mowed and heavily forested conditions in the back range
area at the park, there is a high likelihood of losing arrows.  There
will be limited time between rounds to retrieve arrows, since sunset
will be approaching quickly.  Due to these reasons, loaner arrows will
not be made available (so we'll have them for the much better range we
use for our regular Sunday Practice).

We will, of course, continue to hold the normal archery practice
Sundays on the much better range at Lord Kristen's Land.  This move
will allow our more competitive archers to get their desire to shoot
multiple royal rounds out of their system so we can concentrate more
on building community, having fun, and working with our newer archers
on Sundays.  Additionally, it gives them a chance to lose several
arrows, thus handicapping themselves so I can be more competitive
(evylle grynne).

Thank you for your time and attention,

Robert o' the Faire