[Namron] Thursday's Armoring Day and Fighter Practice

Centurion Uriangqadai centurionorion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:08:27 PDT 2009

San Bian!

I just wanted to send out a reminder and invitation.......

This Thursday and every Thursday until Gulf Wars, there will be a Heavy
Fighter Practice and Armoring starting at 7pm and goin until approx 9pm.
This will be at Camp DaKaNi.

Centurion D'Alder and I will be available to assist in armor making. This
includes giving links to show you where to buy the armor pieces, armor
design, the construction, whatever is needed to assist you or get you headed
in the right direction to get your armor completed.

Just like last year, this isnt just for the heavy fighters. This is also for
anyone thats wanting to do combat archery or siege weapons. If you need a
gorget to do waterbearing.... that counts. Come by and we can discuss what
you need to get to be out there and legal!

Target archers and rapier fighters... if you have any interest in fighting
on the heavy field, come by or contact us. We can discuss the armor
requirements that you need to fight on the heavy field. Some of the best
spearmen I have seen are rapier fighters. As far as archery goes, we can
ALWAYS use more archers. I dont think Ive ever heard anyone complain about
too many archers on the field.

If there are any questions, you can email me at centurionorion at gmail.com or
call me at 405-255-8683.

Centurion Uriangqadai