[Namron] Rapier and Scribal Canceled

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:12:41 PDT 2009

I can think of two reasons why that cant happen;  We have class on Tuesday
nights, and no rapier marshal.. but mi casa es su casa.  I told you the
backyard wasnt very big, but then Antonia reminded me that on the other side
of our back gate is a huge pasture..I think they play soccer or football
there some days.

Anyway, I believe that Lady Melina said that she was offering up her house
for scribal next Tuesday.

Get to feeling better.  If you are too sick to travel, dibs on your hotel..
I already have a plane ticket.

Lorenzo