[Namron] Populace Meeting notes, 01 Sep 09

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:35:05 PDT 2009

Any errors or mistakes are my own.  If you want to post a correction,
please include me in your reply so that I can update the copy I keep
for my office.

Bubba
Deputy Seneschal

===

Populace Meeting - 9/1/09
Norman Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Norman

Starts at 7:45pm.

Baron – went to Pennsic; missing Baronial coronet has been found,
Kingdom is not pursuing sanctions against the person who took it;
found out at Red Tape that Namron has 94 paid members; lots of events
coming up.

Seneschal – the Medieval Faire Liaison position is open for
applications; officers are changing; Grand Assembly of Archers (GAA)
and Protectorate are coming up; a new May Pole is being made;
accepting applications for Beltane autocrat, as well as Protectorate
(2010) autocrat.

Treasurer – hosting GAA with Wiesenfeuer, please sign up for gate

Rapier Marshal – Tuesday night practice at his home except for first
Tuedsays due to Namron Populace, there’s a scribes meeting there at
the same time; no meeting second Tuesday of this month (9/8) due to
travel, 8-15 people each night.

Hospitaler – it’s a new school year, ideas on how to reach students?;
looking forward to getting Baronial stuff.

Thrown Weapons – practice two weeks ago had 25 people; practice is on
Sundays, thrown weapons 12-1, archery 1-3; want list ropes and stands
for GAA, no practice that weekend.

A&S – “arting and sciencing”; Protectorate invites going out; need
stuff for prize baskets for Baronial champions; let me know if you’re
teaching an A&S class; Donnchadh will teach a class on fabric dyeing
on 9/14 at his home.

Web Minister – Lineas has applied for the job.

GAA autocrat – everything is coming together; volunteer for gate;
donations accepted; making site tokens.

Protectorate autocrat – this is Namron’s 30th year as a barony; we’ll
also have a vigil for Ulf Arnfinnson; need help with waterbearing, set
up and break down of site; 30th anniversary party on Friday night.

Adena – I’m liaison for Their Highnesses; their coronation will be
hosted by Eldern Hills and Brad Leah in Duncan, Oklahoma.

Maleah – I’m the list mistress for Protectorate; anyone who wants to
learn the process let me know; dance classes start again on 9/16.

Vanessa – a reminder about the 3 Queens event in October, I’m one of
the three, looking for help for my team.

Ended at 8:23pm