[Namron] Change of practice time for TW and Archery this Sunday.

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 06:24:00 PDT 2009

I wanted to send out a special reminder to everyone that TW practice is
from Noon to 1pm today and that Archery is from 1pm to 3pm today.

We will be shutting down the range and packing everything up at 3pm and

Grand Assembly of Archers is NEXT weekend, September 11th through the
13th, and we will be using all of the archery equipment out there and
this will save me a trip to pick it up later this week.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Namron TW Marshal