[Namron] Their Highness's Thrones

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:13:27 PDT 2009

Greetings Wiesenfeuer & Namron,

  We have a need that needs to be filled.  Our Highness's new Thrones do not
have bags to protect these most important Royal item's.  Together the
Baronies of Namron and Wiesenfeuer will step up to ensure that this need is
met.  Their Excellencies Namron and Wiesenfeuer have agreed to bring their
sewing machines this weekend to Grand Assembly of Archers, and invite
members of their populaces who are skilled at sewing, and/or have machines
of their own to please help.  I will be providing a place to sew and
tables.  Both Baronies are providing the materials for this project.  Please
let us know on list if you are able to help, so I will have an idea of how
many tables etc..

Yours In Service,

Centurion D'Alder Camber of Wolfstar

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin