[Namron] 911 I need to know immediately where Dan Pupek (OrlandoGiovanni Di Gilead) is!

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:47:20 PDT 2009

They shouldnt have been.  The plane was bound for Mexico City.  The one they
are taking back to the states tomorrow isnt.  So, dont know for certain but
there isnt any reason that they should have been.  They should be finishing
their last free alcoholic drinks, dancing with native Mexicans, swimming in
warm blue water... and dreading the flight tomorrow.  =)