[Namron] Grand Assembly volunteers needed

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:52:28 PDT 2009

Greetings to both Baronies!

My apologies for this email coming out so late. Both Baronies have been so
great about just stepping in and getting things done that everything has
just been happening and I just let it slip!

Site setup - we need a couple more for site setup, primarily for the
pavilions. The ranges are being taken care of already by the marshal crew.

Site tear down - the same as above. Also, I need a volunteer to take the
Wiesenfeuer list field poles and ropes and waterbearing supplies back to the
shed on Sunday. I can deliver them out to site on Friday because I'm picking
them up a day early but may run into difficulties on Sunday. If someone with
a truck or trailer can volunteer to take them back that would be wonderful!

The Clean Police - Looking for a couple of brave souls to help Ulfie and I
walk the site now and again checking on trash, restrooms and the general
cleanliness of the site.

Site Heralding - If you are willing to site herald or have always wondered
what it would be like to drive the archers crazy by delivering a
play-by-play as they shot, let Thomas know - he's in charge! You can email
him at thomas_quilliam at yahoo.com

Thanks to all!

Melina