[Namron] Med Faire Liaison Applications

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Tue Sep 15 06:18:57 PDT 2009

Just a reminder that anyone interested in being Med Faire Liaison for
the Norman Medieval Faire 2010 (March 2010) needs to get their
applications to me, our Baron and our Treasurer by the first Namron
Populace meeting on Oct. 6.  The position was opened during the August
Populace meeting and announced in the August Plume as accepting
applications and that the closing of the position would be at the
October meeting.

As of this date, there have been NO applications received.   Only 3
weeks left to turn in your bids.  It would be great if we had several
bids to choose from this year.

As a side note, if anyone is interested in the position, but doesn't
know everything that might be involved in being a Med Faire Liaison,
please speak to Wolfgang.  He has been the liaison the last couple
times and knows the most about our new area, who to speak to about the
Faire, etc, etc, etc.  He would have the most current information to
tell you.

Thank you for your time,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron