[Namron] King's College - June 2010

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:49:09 PDT 2009

Absolutely!

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces+shell.atwood=gmail.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+shell.atwood=gmail.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:07 PM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: [Namron] King's College - June 2010

Greetings unto the Barony,

I have had people suggest that Namron put in for King's College for June
2010.  The financial committee has given it's blessing, the only
question is whether the Barony wants to do this.  We would open up bids
to anyone who was interested in autocrating and close them at the
Populace meeting in November.  Bids are then due to Kingdom by the first
of December.  That would give people over a month to put together a bid
if they're interested.

Since we didn't get Coronation, it would be nice to do a Kingdom event
and this one is far enough away from our other events on the calendar
that we shouldn't have a problem with overtaxing people.  Also, it's A&S
which our Barony is known for.

Please let us know your thoughts.  Would you be willing to support this
event?  Do you think we should pass on this one?  If you are interested
in autocratting, please let myself and the Seneschal know and start
looking for a site.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh