[Namron] In need of a large smoker

caitrinscottage at aol.com caitrinscottage at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 05:12:23 PDT 2009

Orlando,

On most bases, there is an outdoor?recreation called "MWR"? It is where you can rent items for the day. weekend ect.? I have not explored Tinker, as to it's avail.? I can check in on it if you like, *if* they have it, how much ect...Obviously you have to be a military ID card holder, not a problem for me, BUT I don't have a trailer hitch to haul it.

Caitrin?