[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 41, Issue 36

Chris McKinley chrsmckinley at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 12:15:12 PDT 2009

I think Grand Assembly probably opened with the biggest bang of any new Northern Regional event in a while.  The rain not only didn't keep people from showing, it kind of made the whole atmosphere.  The shooting, the enthusiasm, the people, the food, the hafla, the liquid refreshments, and the presence of Their Highnesses...all served to make this a very fun, very memorable event.  It definitely goes on the Can't Miss schedule for next year!