[Namron] Protectorate-Namron 30 year Celebration

Vallie Clary valliejo2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 08:38:25 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the Populace of Namron

This year at Protectorate Namron will be celebrating their 30th anniversary of becoming a barony. In celebration of this special event we will be having a party Saturday night at Protectorate. Everyone is invited to join us. I am currently working with Baroness Dominique to create a party that everyone will enjoy. Baroness Dominique is going to organize a hafla as part of the celebration. I am working to organize the food and refreshments for the party, HL Barat will be bringing some homemade root beer and some of his homemade beer.

What we need now is food and some additional beverages, both alcoholic and nonalcoholic. We need finger food type items that is not too messy. Please contact me with any items that you will be able to bring to help make this celebration a success. If you need help with transportation for items please let me know.

YIS,
Margherita
(405) 378-2209 home
(405) 990-1200 cell