[Namron] A party at protectorate. (yes one day i'll learn to spell)

max collum loemax at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 18:51:29 PDT 2009

I know that this year we will be celebrating our 30th year as a barony. However there is another 30 year celebration...Mine. Since I will not be at the event at the end of the month I have decided to celebrate at protectorate.  I am not having cake or presents or anything buy I will have a bottle of Disarono (amaretto) and two shot glasses. Come up and say happy birthday and share a shot with me. (must be 21, proper ID may be required). Thank you for your time.

Until We Meet Again...

Lord Loemax D'sanai
Knights Marshal - Namron