[Namron] Demo-9/25 and 9/26

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 04:44:52 PDT 2009

So sorry, I will be down at Paul's Valley holding a demo with my mustangs.  For anyone who does not want to help move, please feel free to come on down.  I am doing medieval style games in garb on both Friday and Saturday.

Mr. Hospitaler, I still need some flyers in the event anyone thinks we are just too cool!

Mel