[Namron] Adena's Police Record

Schahara Martines schahara_martines at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 04:34:58 PDT 2009

I assumed you were a dude, guess it was that Alaska wilderness thing, a girl couldn't be that long without a shopping center of some kind. My lord has much garb and we have several duplicate camp gear items (as we both started the SCA individually). Anyhow if you think of anything you need we would be happy to help.Yours in Service,Caterina de Agassi