[Namron] Protectorate Fundraiser for Their Highnesses

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:53:22 PDT 2009

Ahey Namron and all Her ships at sea,

The Ansteorran Royal Navy would like to donate the foot massaging
services of their Executive Officer Poohkey Pan to the fundraiser for
Their Highnesses.

The Ansteorran Royal Navy would also like to be represented in the
sumo competition by their Executive Officer (Lord Admiral Poohkey Pan)
as a Loving Combatant during the competition.

The Ansteorran Royal Navy's Executive Officer Lord Admiral Poohkey Pan
would like to state that since I am representing something other then
myself, I do intend to win this competition.

Shall it be 2 out of 3 falls or will just one crushing blow be necessary?

M'lords bring your Machismo,

Lord Admiral Poohkey Pan XO of the ARN - (who has deftly NEVER won a
Beltain Grekko Roman Wrestling Competition) Eater of many many many
Dream-Filled Cheesecakes

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka