[Namron] Tavern help needed

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:41:52 PDT 2009

Hatur,

You are one of the greatest Men I have had the Honor of meeting in this
Life.
I am sure I can make myself useful in Your stead on one of those nights.

Please tell your dear Lady wife of my availability to serve and my pledge to
be bromidic of character.

Your Friend Pooky - Sable Thistle (Cullinary Arts)

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done in a
simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka