[Namron] [Ansteorra-archery] Grand Assembly of Archers

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed Sep 16 08:41:13 PDT 2009

It was an awesome event!!! No matter where I looked it was obvious that
everyone was having a great time! It was so great to see people of all ages
who were new to archery really excited and enjoying themselves....i even met
people who were experienced in archery but had never come to an archery
event who said they would definitely be attending any event in the future!

Meli, Vincenti and Ulf have thanked everyone so all I can add is my own
Thank You, Thank You , Thank You!!!

There were SO many who worked really hard to bring this event to life but I
think a special Thank You is deserved to Vincenti because he really, really
worked his arse off!!!

I was very pleased that Our future King and Queen were there to support this
archery only event! With this kind of support and with all of the really
dedicated archers we already have our passion has a great future!!!

Can you imagine how many more would have turned out if it wasn't
raining??!!!     : )

Laurence